Thursday, August 24, 2006

Gimme some lovin'

August 10th

Intensive classes are eating me alive. But i'm lucky enough to have the sweetest students ever in my morning class!! They keep leaving notes on the whiteboard. Could they be any cuter?!

Lucy actually told me i'm her sunshine. Ooooh my heart was melting! But as the unemotional clumsy girl that I am, I believe my exact answer was "oh thank you! now, homework check!"


I'm quite happy to get home at night and to hear nothing except sometimes the sound of my guitar. Peter actually bought one and he practicing like crazy! Since he's lefty I can't really teach him the way I usually would but he's getting pretty good at it.

One night we had everyone come to the roof of the school and we played, sang and drank beer. It was pretty nice, with a warm breeze and a couple of smiles. I just can't sing though!!!!!!!!