Sunday, August 27, 2006

Ring my bell!

August 28th

I cried myself to sleep last night. So when this morning, at 3am, while I was peacefully asleep, someone rang my doorbell and then started to literally hit the door, I got quite upset! I live on the 15th floor of a rather upper class building so I had no idea what was going on.

I sleep naked. Thus before I had time to find my bathrobe and figure out what was going on, the man (I could see him on the screen) was getting really impatient.

Scared to death I finally opened the door and he started talking in Korean. Of course, I had no idea whatsoever what he was saying. I kept mumbling "no no" and I was getting really mad. 3am??? Better be important!

He mentionned something about air conditionning.... uh?! Then he made a pause and said in English "You..... emergency... button...." He'd lost me. I said "no" one more time and he left. We were both mad and all this had happened for no apparent reason.

That was so weird, I still don't get it! Pffffffffff I really oughta learn some Korean (of course beside "tap tap hae!" haha)