Thursday, April 19, 2007

Spring in Seoul

Have you ever had so many bills that your money doesn’t fit in your wallet? I actually have such a problem quite often in Korea…

See, the biggest bill you can get here is 10 000 won – which is like 10 dollars. So if you’ve got 300 bucks on you, it means there are 30 bills in your wallet.


That’s what it looked like before I emptied it to buy D&G super sunglasses! 50% off! Sion bought Prada’s and Twyla also got D&G. I love that you can do that here. We make good money, don’t pay rent, sweet deal.

So it’s the week-end and I’m really happy. Right now the flowers are blooming all over Korea and it’s phenomenal. Azaleas are especially beautiful.

Last night we went out to the “luxurious” noraebang (karaoke bar) in hongdae. Look at this!

The concept is very simple: you get a private room with your friends and sing, dance and scream as you like. It’s usually cheap, and this one was 18$/hour for the four of us. Sweet deal.

There was a street festival so the area was very lively. I actually think those artists are really good!

We ended up at Tinpan once again and I’m incredibly thankful that Twyla’s friend is still here because he is a GREAT dancer! We had a really good time and ended up going home at 8AM this morning.

Going to Thailand next week-end and I’m really really really excited! Life is pretty good, I’m really thankful.

Plus I got a basketball today. It so made my day! When you're single, doesn't take much to make you happy!


Travel Blogs - Blog Top Sites