Monday, September 04, 2006

All that jazz

September 1st

Last Friday me and my friends went to a really nice jazz lounge in Itaewon, "All that jazz".

For jazz lovers I
really recommend - 5 000 won for the show, alcohol isn't that expensive and the food is delicious! As for the musicians, they were awesome! It's actually the owner of Paganini who took us there.


I was of course feeling down because of my(teeth) medication and the fact that i'm feeling really homesick right now. The irony being that I don't want to go home, but I don't feel at home here either. Don't get me wrong, this country is awesome, people are so nice, there are so many things to see and experience and my friends are simply amazing!! But like any 23 year old living 16 hours from home, not knowing what's next and not being in a relationship, i'm kinda feeling down. Plus I can't fall asleep at night so I'm exhausted right now.