Saturday, October 07, 2006

A creepy knight

September 30th

In order to celebrate the upcoming Chuseok holiday (Korean Thanksgiving, showing gratitude for the year’s harvest and bowing to dead relatives), we all went out on Friday night.

I had a date with my “Bukhansan knight” while my friends were all in my apartment, cooking kimchi pancakes and getting ready for our night out.

For some reason, I had the feeling that my friends had to meet Jang Ho. Just a feeling.

So we met at the subway station and I convinced him to drop by my place to meet my gals and have a drink. Best move ever.

He’s not a bad guy, but he definitely has issues. As we all do of course, but in a creepier way.

We went out again in Hongdae and had a great time! We totally danced the night out!! There was one incident which I want to come back to maybe in another post, but overall the evening was fun. T and I even got teased by lesbians – one of them literally rubbing herself against our... whatever!

Jang Ho showed his true colors when he almost punched a guy for talking to me. Then he tried to kiss me, and told me he doesn’t like when other men look at me. That was it for McDreamy.

The night ended abruptly when C and A left to get coffee and T joined them. As everyone had forgotten something at my place, we all took a cab and went back. Jang Ho carried me on his shoulder (oh yeah muscles!) but I finally was able to get rid of him after refusing to give him a beer.

We talked, and the girls said he’s really into me, but in an obsessive way. Just to prove them right, the phone rang and it was him. I didn’t pick up. He texted me, saying the weirdest things… again, he doesn’t like that guys look at me, he’s afraid I can’t love him the way he loves me, etc. I didn’t answer. But I do wonder how can I have such an immediate effect on some guys? Some guys that turn out to have serious issues!!

A slept over. She talked for a good 30 minutes, I really feel sorry for her. She’s questioning her whole existence and no answer seems to come up.

Still drunk in the middle of the night, I almost smashed down the door when thinking that I was trapped in the bathroom. A opened it for me… I was pushing instead of pulling!! What the…?!

The next day we went in Itaewon to get info about an eventual trip to the Philippines for Christmas. The usual McDonald’s fed our hangover and we went back home for a nap and at night, of course, we all met for sushi! Chris was the only one who didn’t look so hung over…this girl always looks nice!


Can’t believe I’ll have a whole week for traveling and all the plane tickets are sold out! Still haven’t figured out what to do…
Travel Blogs - Blog Top Sites