Saturday, October 21, 2006

Where is my mind?

Hey instead of whining why didn't I just watch those clips?
Check them out, you will laugh your head off!!!!



SNL Parody "Message from President Bush" here

SNL Parody "Bush on Global Warming" here

SNL "More Cowbell" here



Here's some Ellen

The nun in Will and Grace here

Elevator Dance here

"My bras is in my ass" here



SNL Jim Carey's workout here


And this hilarious French parody starring Marc Labreche right here (really funny but you gota understand French of course) Seriously, this one's a MUST!
Speaking of French, Nic made me discover some real Quebecois stuff that's totally fun to watch. Called Les Tetes a Claques - "On sort", "Le Pilote" and "Les Grenouilles" are really good!!




Btw, Alec Baldwin and Tina Fey are on NBC's "30 Rock", apparently quite comical.