Saturday, January 20, 2007

Veni, vidi, vixi

My brother is the most awesome person I know and I love him so much. He's sooooo smart, funny, open-minded, cute, artistic, nature-lover, sensitive... he's got it all! Moreover, he is a fabulous writer and for y'all francophones out there I urge you to check out his blog that he just started http://quebecworld.blogspot.com/

He's in Bangkok right now.

It would take forever to tell y'all about him but he's a 28-year-old man with a wonderful heart and a beautiful mind.

Has done internships in Kenya, Mali, worked for the European Union in Brussels, worked on an environmental project in Mexico, was part of the supervising team for the last elections in Haiti. Smart as he is, he's also done an internship at the National Assembly in Quebec and that's not even the start of it. He writes wonderfully and he knows so much about everything... it always blows my mind. And it will blow yours too.
Travel Blogs - Blog Top Sites