Saturday, January 06, 2007

Would you?

4am, one of those moments that remind you how true you are to yourself (and values)! Ben and I just finished watching Woody Allen's "Annie Hall" and...
Well, that's not the point.

Today I went to my dentist appointment in Yeouido (what's up with the hole in my tooth doc?) and then spent a great day with Kelly in Sinchon. Really awesome!

First of all, let me tell y'all that IT SNOWED, and big time!
I was wearing my new hat eveywhere including at that surprising store where they sell clothes by the pound! You just pick whatever shirt you want, put it on the scale and it's 3000won per 100gr!!! Can you believe that?!



But I need your insight - I fell in love with that adorable puppy and I was just about to buy it when Peter told me to wait 72 hours because it's an important decision.

Should I get him for my remaining 5 months in Seoul? I literally fell in love with him!!!!!

Travel Blogs - Blog Top Sites