Thursday, December 28, 2006

Battlefield of work

I had a wonderful surprise when I came back to teach on Wednesday: my whole classroom and locker had been decorated with Christmas cards that students in my ABC class had made. So adorable.

Moreover, the kids were all excited when I walked in and, sorry Shane, but they told me they like me better ;) Look at Ryan's face as he rascally covers Brian's face ;)


It was quite comforting because ever since I got back to Seoul, my grandma's death has been haunting me a little and I needed the diversion.


Yesterday in ABC we worked on the letters "G" and "H" and the little ones were just like busy bees! My heart literally melted when I saw them because I realized that, although i'm quite clumsy with very young children, I really love them!!


As for the rest, we had our intensive session meeting so it's official: i'll be teaching 2 intensive classes - which means that for the whole month of January i'll be at work 9am-8pm MWF and 9am-10pm TTR! Aaaaaaaaaah!!

My mom knit me really cool leg warmers and i got them yesterday. Awesome, thank you mamasita, i'll definitely need them!! The weather is getting pretty cold. And Nicolas also sent me the Hush Puppies boots with a "mix tape"... you are the best!!

We're having new year's party at a big theater in Seoul because Erika knows the owner so I look forward to that! Apparently there will be a bunch of people including actors and, of course, stranger, my friends and co-workers!

What else?

Right now i'm carefully following Ellen Degeneres's clever advice: i am procratinating!

Gotta go to the post office and the bank before I get to work. Gotta wash my dishes. Clean my place (sorry Rachelle, it was a mess!!!) Throw away the compost (ah dear environmentalist Koreans, I love you!)

But I can't get out of my bathrobe. It's so comfy. Feels so warm..... arrrrg ok!

But before I go, you HAVE TO check out this video, it's hilarious! In French of course, a 30 seconds parody of fashion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctrt5BYhejk
Travel Blogs - Blog Top Sites