Friday, December 22, 2006

When it's cold outside

Just got back from Canada! Only a 5-hour layover in Toronto, and then the big fat 14-hour flight to Seoul. Not easy, especially twice in such a short period of time but I managed to sleep, sitting next to an ajumma who seemed knocked out on some sort of Asian medication.

No choice anyway since there was no screen on the front seat... However while I was stretching out near the fire escape (never know ;) a really cute Korean-Canadian came up to me and we talked for a while (we had time hehe) so it changed my mind a little.

I'm wiped, getting off the plane, waiting for my luggage for what seems like forever, thinking about catching the bus to MokDong. Then I pass the gates and Christine's there with Youngah!!! How awesome is that, at 4am, Seoul time?

We rode the Caddy (well Youngah did, pretty wildly too ;) and I got home. Nice chat outside, it's cold but I don't mind. It's really good to be back in Seoul, feels like coming home, really!

Take the elevator, the whole 15 floors pass by slowly and i'm only thinking about going to bed. Then I see my apartment door hahahahaha Twyla and Kelly did that I think. Are they the best or what?!

Feeling a whole lot of emotions right now - missing grandma, my family, friends, speaking French and the beautiful Quebecois scenery but i'm really excited to be back. Just don't know what to say but my heart is pretty much filled with joy and love.
Travel Blogs - Blog Top Sites