Monday, December 25, 2006

Feliz Navidad!

It's my second consecutive year spending Christmas far away from my family and friends. This year is even more special since I was in Quebec a couple of days ago but, thanks to work, I had to come back to Seoul 4 days before the actual D-day...

Anyway, my point is that we really don't need big commercial events to tell our friends and family how much they mean to us. And to enjoy their company. And to wish them all the best. And to tell/show them how much we love them.

Nonetheless, most of you are probably celebrating around delicious Christmas food with a nice Christmas tree in the background, exchanging gifts and hugs. Well, enjoy!

I wish I could be with my family, especially so soon after the death of my grandma. But things don't always work out the way we'd want them to, so just know that I love you all very much and I'm thinking about y'all.

Joyeux Noel!!!
Travel Blogs - Blog Top Sites